Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Random Ramblings

This may be my last blogpost for a while, as idk when I'll get a comp next. Anyway, here we go....

- In Alabama at the moment, staying at davids. Is fun, catching up with a great friend.

- Had to go through not 1,not 2 but 3 security checkpoints to get outof LA. UnitedstatesofparanoiaWHAT?

- got asked to do drugs by some random skater dude in LA beach as well......my first surreal american experience.

- Didn't meet up with Lindsey, unfortunately, :(, but I will be seeing her again when I swing back through in ~3 weeks.

Apart from these points, nothing much else. I am a little tired but its cool. I am fine, and will update when/where I can

toodles

~Nate

7 comments:

  1. YOU STOLE MY BLOG TITLE!!!!! lol Good to hear that you're having a good time, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everything is going well. You didn't tell us what you said to the guy on the beach in LA???

    did you get my message about your mobile. if you can check your email as we'll send you some more info there too.

    keep having fun. love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacob- so you didn'thook up with scottish chick? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey nathan,

    hope all is fun!! just listening to Hamish and andy show and your girlfreind is on there!!! lol you know Megan Foxx!!

    BTW did you get her number in LA???

    Kinda luv you i guess and dont forget whenyou come back we have set up the babies bed for you in jacobs/your old room so yeah we have sort something out for you to sleep in!!

    ILY from Rachael xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey steph!!!

    I just read Taylor Hotner is goind to Canada to host the MuchMusic awards!!

    Are you going to go and if you do you have to take heaps and heaps and heaps and heaps and heaps and heaps of pictures!!!!

    Love from Taylor Lautner Lover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dad - don't have a mobile yet, will possibly have one by the end of today. Will let you know when I have it. Oh and I raised my eyebrow at the guy and was like 'huh?' and he skated off....weirdo
    Rachael - STOP SPAMMING/TROLLING/FLAMING MY BLOG!! CC only, not rr

    ReplyDelete
  7. nathan what do u mean cc and i can talk to steph on your blog did you read my message bout the baby bed we have set it up for you to sleep in when you get back cause there will b no room as jacob stole your old room so there

    from rachael xoxo

    ReplyDelete