Sunday, June 7, 2009

Running Blog...and why I hate airports.

5:15: Just touching down at Auckland now. Yay, need to be able to feel legs again.



5:16: Off Plane. Auckland Aiprort has these weird arrival concourses where you have the departures on both sides. Guy next to me said it was akin to a slaughterhouse....I can see his point.



5:20: Security. Again.



5:30 OMGWTFBBQ no gate number for my plane?



5:45 Ooooooooh okay. The number is given out about 60 minutes before. Since my plane doesn't board for another 70, I'm cool. Also, kiwis are rugby mad. Shouting at a screen in the airport where the rugby is playing? geez....



6:00: rugby game finished. kiwis lost. HA. resisted urge to laugh. maori guy might punch me.



6:15 sitting in departure lounge. lalalala.



6:40 People are coming around asking us for boarding pass and passport. Right, because I would have made this far without a passport how?



7:15 on plane, yay...starting to feel tired.



7:20 Engineering fault...oh goodie



8:00 Still Engineering Fault



8:30 Guess What? lemme give you a hint it starts with engine, and rhymes with HURRYUPANDGETTHISTHINGINTHEAIR!



8:45 hooray, all fixed. and Dinner's here, yay!



9:00 Nom nom nom.....Zzzzzzzzz



(at this point I passed out till 5)



5:oo am idiot in front of me has his seat WAAAAAAy back, feel like slapping him in the head.



5:30 He's leaning back more, oh joy.....



5:55 How many hours do we have left? 2/ 4? ugh, I don't know, and I can't check my PDA to find out.



6:00 Guess who decides to lean back some more >:-O



6:35 movie time! Ima think I'll watch the international



6:40 When I grow up, I wanna be Clive Owen, or an interpol agent, or both.



7:00 Breakfast...yay!!!



9:00 Approaching LA...setting watches to local time...NOW



1:15 LA time: Got off plane....WHOAH LOTSA PEOPLE AT CUSTOMS.



1:30 dum de dum....waiting for customs....



1: 45 Still waiting....



2:00 Yay...I'm through and found bags.



2;15 Conversation between customs officer and me: 'Hello sir, what are you declaring?' 'vegimite' 'No need, next...'



2:30 okay...outside...damn this bag is heavy....



2:40 cool guy gave me directions to a 15 buck bus to my hostel....nice guy



2:45 Ooo cute scottish girl.....staying at the same hostel as me? awesome.....



2:50 british guy on the bus with us with a nigerian driver...one big multinational bus...awesome

3:30 at the hostel...awesome.....should I hit the beach? ehhh maybe

7 comments:

  1. lmao that's so awesome.. the entire post made me giggle

    WHATS THE HOSTEL LIKE? I've neever been in one. Theyre kinda...scary. Isnt that where homeless people go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. from Jacob - mmm, Scottish sister-in-law, sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds funni Jacob said while dad was postin a entry he said " Oh scottiish aunti" and we all went dont u mean sista in law so whos the blonde one now ha!!!

    I agreee with steph, u must b homeless LOL

    Mum wants to know how's the wheather and how do u ahv internet in LA do u hav ur own computer in ur room or sumthin????

    anyway gotta go i hope u read dads message bout de phone cause its preeti important Enjoy Sleeping LOL
    Luv your darlin sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey steph wat u doin?
    lets annoy nathan by sendin each other comments HEHE i dont care if he can read this LOL

    anyway i cant wit till new moon and I LUV taylor Lautner
    Frm Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rachael!

    LOL.. Taylor is a cutie. But stupid Nate is skiipping Canada! So he could have kidnapped him for you.. but noOoOoOoOoOoO hes too good for me.

    *sniffs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL i no i luv Taylor Lautner and di you hear that he was goin out with Selena Gomez well they broke up how cool is that!!!!!

    I also luv Robert Pattison and i thought up a new new name 4 taylor Lautner it is Taylor Hotner!!!!! how cool is dat

    I LOVE TAYLOR HOTNER!!!!!

    From Rachael xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nathan Yes this message is for you!!!

    i just wanted to let you know, Your brother Jacob loves his new room aka your old room.

    oh and BTW i stole the curtains out of Jacobs room so there is no curtains in there LOL!!!!

    BTW we have set up a cot for you for when you come back so its OK but you have to share a room with your brother in the COT!!!!! SORRY!!!

    Luv from your darling sista and don't forget my Present!!!!
    LUV ME!!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete